Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thank Heaven for Little Girls

Hi everyone!  Cindy is hosting another Hope You Can Cling To challenge on Splitcoast, this one is Thank Heavens for Little Girls.  She has 2 inspiration pictures that are loaded with pink, toys and clothes!!  It was so hard picking out what I wanted to base my card on, but one thing I kept coming back to was can you imagine being a little girl and having all of those goodies under the Christmas tree, wow!!  So that is what I went with.  I stamped this gorgeous tree from Our Craft Lounge's Ole St. Nick's set and added gold pearls, afterall girls love gold right?!  Heehee
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Our Craft Lounge Ole St Nick
Paper:  Paperetrey Sweet Blush & Pinefeather
Ink:  Vivid Vintage Green
Tools/Accessories:  Scalloped Scallop Edge Punch, Gold Pearls, Pop Dots
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Lori, this is so pretty. Love the dp you used with the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!