Sunday, October 3, 2010

'Tis the Season

Hi everyone!!  Second post for today, I haven't done that in a while!!  I wanted to get another challenge done for Splitcoasts Hope You Can Cling To challenges.  This card qualifies for Lydia's Pink Holiday's challenge.   We can use any holiday to make pink except Valentines Day.  Given Christmas is right around the corner, I decided that is the holiday I would use.  I wanted a quick, simple card and went with Papertrey's Places Please and Fillable Frames #8 for my sentiment. 
My goal is to participate in all of the challenges which is all month long.  Splitcoast is asking that we package and send the cards we make for the challenges to UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family.  That also means that you may be seeing a lot of pink too!! 
I have known a number of survivors so this is near and dear to my heart and I am so happy to participate!!Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Places Please, Fillable Frames #8
Paper:  Papertrey Rustic Cream & Raspberry Fizz
Ink:  Papertrey Raspberry Fizz, Vivid Coffee Bean
Tools/Accessories:  Places Please die, Raspberry Fizz Satin Ribbon, Pop Dots, Cuttlebug Snowflakes Emobssing Folder
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. How elegant you card looks. I love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous embossing here! Love the ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!