Monday, November 1, 2010

With Sympathy

Hi everyone!  Thank goodness I didn't have a purpose to make this card other than for today's CAS challenge on Splitcoast.  These cards are never easy to make, but much easier when it isn't for someone.  I'm glad for the challenge, it will be good to have one in my stash.  My card is also for Lydia's Hope You Can Cling To challenge, The Great Escape.  She gave us a link to Etsy's Treasury Lists and I chose this list, when I saw the top left photo it immediately made me think of this image from my Papertrey Life set.  On my screen the color looked like Hawaiian Shores, and I used Lavendar Moon for the small flowers.  I thought distressing the image panel and base would give a warm and comforting feel to the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Life
Paper:  Papertrey Vintage Cream
Ink:  Papertrey Hawaiian Shores, Lavendar Moon, Smokey Shadow & Tea Dye Duo
Tools/Accessories:  Pop Dots, Hawiian Shores Ribbon, Lavendar Moon Button

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Another great card, Lori. One of my all time favorite stamp sets. I love the HS with LM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and classy, perfect for the occasion Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, Lori! Those colors look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!