Friday, January 28, 2011

Warm Fuzzies


Hi everyone!!  Today's Free For All challenge on Splitcoast is "Warm Fuzzies".  Lydia wants us to use a warm color and something fuzzy on our card.  Lydia (as well as myself) is really longing for spring.  We've had a long winter so far and cannot wait until we see the butterflies!!  I decided to use brown as my warm color and I used my Raspberry Fizz Flower Soft for my fuzzies.  Fun challenge!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Gina K Take Flight
Paper:  Gina K Ivory & Chocolate
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Tools/Accessories:  Bird Call Embossing Folder, Zing Chestnut Embossing Powder Raspberry Fizz Flower Soft, Copics:  E71, E74, E77

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is Beautiful! I love the embossed folder you have used for the BG. And the butterfly looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that butterfly looks like it could fly off your card, absolutely GORGEOUSNESS Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, how beautiful! Just stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO PRETTY! I love butterflies and this one is stunning. The Raspberry Flower Soft makes such a wonderful accent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the butterfly sitting on the beautiful, embossed background; gorgeous card Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!