Sunday, March 6, 2011

Neva!!!


Hi everyone!!  Today's card is for this weeks featured stamper, my friend Neva!!  Congrats girl, I'm so happy for you!!  I choose this gorgeous card to case, that card means so much to me, she sent it to me after my Dad passed away last year.  I had to use the "giggle" sentiment, I was lucky enough to meet Neva and her daughter Shannon a year and a half ago in Orlando at CHA.  I had a blast with them and we giggled a lot!!!  I changed the colors, moved the sentiment, changed the theme and image.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Gina K Basket Blessings
Paper:  Gina K Pure Luxury White, PTI Sweet Blush
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories:  Foam Tape, Fresh Snow Grosgrain, Copics:  R11, N0, N2, N4, Sugar Sparkly Fluff

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!