Sunday, June 10, 2012

Have a Happy Day!

Hi everyone!!  Today's card is for the featured stamper on SCS.  This weeks lucky lady is Booga3, congratulations Stephanie!!  I chose to CASE this card.  I really liked the sketch but couldn't get it to work the way I wanted so I will try again!  I also changed the theme, colors, didn't use dp and foam tape.  
I just received Gina's newest color Sandy Beach, it is such a gorgeous color, I love it!!!  :)
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!


Supplies:
Stamps:  GKD Little Critters
Paper:  GKD Pure Luxury Ivory, Jelly Bean Green, Fresh Asperagus & Sandy Beach
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics:  E41, E42, E43, E44, YG21, YG23, YG25, YG93, YG95, YG97
Accessories:  Gold Embossing Powder, Pinking Shears, Gold Pearls

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!