Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Oldies But Goodies Challenge!!!

Hi everyone!!  Today I am hosting a new challenge on Stamp TV, Oldies but Goodies!!  My challenge is a color challenge and I would like you to use your favorite color rose along with green and any neutral.  I used Melanie's set, A Year of Flowers, I absolutely love deep dark red roses, so beautiful!!  :)  I used this weeks CPS sketch, I thought it worked perfect!!
I'd love it if you have a chance to play along!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps: A Year of Flowers
Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White & Wine with Everything
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics: R39, R59, R89, G21, G24
Tools: Pinking Shears, Foam Tape, Gems


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I still love that set and you have colored that rose beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-26.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!