Monday, August 20, 2012

Back 2 School

Hi everyone!!!  It is hard to believe that the start of school is just around the corner.  I know school has started in areas of my stamping friends but it doesn't start until after Labor day here.  With Gina's last release I am really in a fall color mood which is why I chose the colors for this card I did!!  :)  I made this for today's CAS challenge on Splitcoast using Melanie's newest set, Basket Additions 3.  This is such a great versatile set with so many fun images!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  GKD Basket Additions 3
Paper:  Gina K Pure Luxury White & Calypso Orange
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle, Copics:  BG95, BG97, BG99, YR04, YR07, YR09, R22, R24, R27, YG93, YG95, W1, W3, Y18, Y19
Accessories:  Calypso Orange Ribbon

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Back to school card! I love the use of the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Your coloring of the focal image is great. Love the white space and the use of the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!