Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sending Happy Thoughts

Hi everyone!!  Today's card for the the featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast, congrats Mary!!  I chose to CASE this card, I really liked her layout!!!  I did change the theme, colors, used a different embossing folder,  didn't use a button and used a different pattern under the main image.
I made the little hill by masking with sticky notes and then sponging with Memento Pistachio ink.  I stamped off the plants once before stamping on the paper.  It was a fun little scene to make!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  GKD Country Roads
Paper:  GKD Pure Luxury Ivory & Dark Chocolate
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle, Summer Sky & Pistachio, Versamark
Accessories:  Tim Holtz Embossing Folder, Pinking Shears Die, Dark Chocolate Ribbon


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi! you should follow me back at http://lefhandedideas.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!