Saturday, November 10, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hi everyone!!  I have a card to share with you today for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast!  Big congrats to LaLatty!!  She has a fabulous gallery and it was really hard choosing which card to CASE, but I have a few I really liked so I may be back with others!!  For this card I chose this card, changing the theme, colors, used dp rather than and embossing folder and a bow.  I really like this design, I think it would be a great way to mass produce cards but changing up the paper, sentiment and the bow, ribbon, etc. so you don't get that boring repetitive I can't wait until it's over feeling!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  GKD Joyful Holiday
Paper:  GKD Pure Luxury White, Red Hot & Blizzard Pattern Paper Pack
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Gold Embossing Powder, Red Satin Gold-Edged Ribbon

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!