Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Merry Plaids

Hi everyone!!  Today's card is for the color challenge on SCS, real red, basic gray and gumball green.  I don't have those colors so I used Memento Gray Flannel, Love Letter and Bamboo Leaves.  My sketch is from a new to me sketch challenge blog CAS(E) this Sketch!  This sketch was perfect for me to make my own pattern with my Perfect Plaids set, love this set!!!  And I absolutely love the font in the Merry Christmas  from Sentimental Holiday, in fact I used it in my Christmas cards!!  :))
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great CAS card. Thanks for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turned great!! Love what you did with the plaids.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!