Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sleigh Ride

Hi everyone!!  This weekend is VSN on Splitcoast!!  The last few I've hosted so it is fun just playing along this time!!  My card is for Alison's fun challenge, Sleigh Ride!  We are to take inspiration from the song and I chose the line "Like two birds of a feather would be".  I do have a stamp with 2 birds but since we only get 45 minutes to make our card, I went with just one!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Impression Obsession Candy Cane Chickadee
Paper:  GKD Pure Luxury Warm Cocoa & Lipstick Red, PTI Rustic White
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle, Copics:  E81, E84, E87, R24, R27, R29, N0, N2, T1
Accessories:  Foam Tape Nestabilities Mat Stacks

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. Your coloring is awesome. The bird almost looks real

    Blessings,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!