Friday, December 7, 2012

Springtime in December!


Hi everyone!!  Today I have a card for the Free For All challenge on Splitcoast, Springtime in December!  What a fun idea for a challenge!!  Even though my cards are done and sent out I have still been making holiday cards 'tis the season!  :))  I have a nice stash started for next years donations!!  Anyway, it is fun to break away from that and make a flower card!  I decided to use this gorgeous Calla Lily from Sweet 'n Sassy's Graceful Calla Lily, love this flower!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Sweet n Sassy Graceful Calla Lily
Paper:  Gina K Pure Luxury White
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle, Copics:  G40, G43, G46, N0, N2, Y11, Y00 & Sakura Clear Gelly Roll Pen
Accessories:  Yellow Stickles, Want 2 Scrap Rhinestones, Foam Tape

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!