Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Hi everyone!!  Happy 2013!!  I'm hoping this year will be better than 2012!!  It wasn't too bad but it can always be better right?!  :))  I've had this image Baby New Year from Whipper Snapper for quite a while and I just love it!!  I think he is way too cute, he brings a smile to my face every time I see him!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Whipper Snapper Baby New Year
Paper:  GKD Pure Luxury White, Black Onyx & Tomato Soup
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle, Copics, Sakura Clear Gelly Roll Pen
Accessories:  Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Nestabilities

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year. I love your New Years card. It is just adorable

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Lori and thrilled to see you GD for SNSS!!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!