Saturday, January 12, 2013

you did it!

Hi everyone!!  My card is for 2 challenges, this weeks CAS-ual Friday's challenge "round of applause" and today's featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast, congrats Lynn, I had a lot of fun going through your gallery!!  I chose this card to CASE and changed the colors, theme, used an impression plate instead of stamping and turned the sketch.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  PTI Fillable Frames #3
Paper:  PTI Soft Stone & Lavendar Moon
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Silver Embossing Powder, Impression Plate, Apron Lace Punch, Goosebumps

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love the clean lines of your card. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clean and crisp...I love the touch of embossing. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!