Wednesday, February 13, 2013

announcement....

Hi everyone!!  It's time for another Hambo Hoedown!!   This weeks challenge is to make a CAS card.  I had the image colored for a few days but was having a hard time coming up with a sketch.  I hope that doesn't mean the mojo is going on vacation!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Hambo Microphone
Paper:  Neenah & GKD Black Onyx
Ink:  Copics:  W1, W3, W5, W7, Y00, Y02, Y11, Sakura Clear Gelly Roll Pen
Accessories:  Pop Dots

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Lori, This is great! I love the black and white contrast. It just pops! Great job on the CAS!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Loving all the white and wonderfully colored image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card & perfect coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!