Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Kiss Me!

Hi everyone!!  It's Wednesday so that means it is time for another Hambo Hoedown challenge!!  This weeks challenge is to use this digital image, Monkey Irish and incorporate rainbow colors in our project.  I had a lot of fun with that!!  I colored his socks with each color of the rainbow, his buttons are purple and blue, bow tie is yellow, red and orange, the buckles on his hat and shoes are yellow and the cuffs, hat band and lapels are green.  And the sentiment, isn't that cute?!  It made me giggle so I had to use it!!
If you missed last weeks announcement, you can now use any image to play along in the challenge so if you get a chance we'd love for you to join us!!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Lori, this is so CUTE! I love his rainbow socks!! I am so happy you are on this team! Superb job~

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! your fabulous rainbow chevrons make my eyes go all swirly, his socks make me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that chevron paper! This just makes me smile. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!