Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sweet Bunny

Hi everyone!!!  This weeks Hambo Hoedown challenge is using this absolutely adorable Bailey Easter image and incorporate weaving in your project.  Fun!!!  I dug through my stash and found these thing blue and ivory ribbons, I cut a piece of cardstock down and started weaving with the 2 colors.  The ribbon was the color inspiration for Bailey and the basket.  I added some Sparkly Fluff to the ears, I wished I had some blue, that would have been fun!!  :)
We'd love if you could join us this week!!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great card! That much weaving must have taken a while ~ Who knew it could be so time consuming(maybe it is just that I am not coordinated enough to do it quickly :~)...but it looks perfect!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, this is such a sweet card! Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the weaving pattern on this card! Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!