Thursday, May 23, 2013

box of crayons

Hi everyone!!  Last night I wanted to make a card for no particular reason (that doesn't happen very often!) and I've been itching to use my new Dream in Color set from the new stamp company Reverse Confetti!!  I fell in love with this set from the first card I saw!!  I took out an old Kaleidacolor Bouquet inkpad (that hasn't seen the light of day in forever!) and brayered onto glossy cardstock.  The sentiment is embossed with black embossing powder.  The layers are popped up with pop dots and I added some little stars from Impress (love these little things!)
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Cool card, Lori! I've not heard of that stamp company. I'll have to check them out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card really caught my eye-love it! It would be perfect for a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. I just created a similar card yesterday. Great minds think alike.


    ReplyDelete
  4. This card card is FABULOUS!!! Thanks for playing along! I can't wait to see more of your creations! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!