Saturday, June 22, 2013

Just Because

Hi everyone!!  I decided to try out for the Clean & Simple challenge team on SCS and the first round challenge is a color challenge.  Red, Aqua or Navy, Yellow and white.  I had to sleep on it because nothing came right to me.  This morning I went through my stamps and found this oldie but goody set from PTI, Background Basics Retro and the sentiment is from PTI's Damask Designs.  I heat embossed using Zing Denim embossing powder and then added red, yellow and blue crystals from my stash.  I kind of like how it turned out!!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card Lori!!! I think you are the Queen of CAS. Best of luck to you. I think they would be foolish to not pick you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!