Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hello

Hi everyone!!  Today my card is for Bridget's HYCCT challenge on Splitcoast.  She picked out a number of great inspiration photos and I was immediately drawn to the paint strokes photo.  I tried matching up the colors as close as I could, I thought they all looked so great together!  I haven't had much time to play with this great Abstract Art set from My Favorite Things so Bridget's challenge was the perfect excuse to finally break it out!!  I used my Tim Holtz Spun Sugar, Milled Lavender, Wild Honey, Dusty Concord and Victorian Velvet Distress inks and the ribbon is from my stash.  We would love for you to join us if you are able!!!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!