Monday, October 28, 2013

I Clearly Care

Hi everyone!!  Today I have a card for Judy's I Clearly Care Hope You Can Cling To challenge on Splitcoast.  This one threw me for a loop for a bit.  I don't have any acetate and couldn't find any at any of the big box stores around here.  I have a few embellishments that you can see through but just couldn't come up with anything for a while.  Then it hit me, I could use clear embossing powder!  I wanted to make a card to send to a very special little girl for Halloween so I pulled out my Our Craft Lounge "Ghostly Greetings" set, used the 2 little candies to make a clear background!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!