Friday, December 6, 2013

Holly

Hi everyone!!  Today I have a card for the Free for All challenge on SCS, to use holly in your card and my sketch is from this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  This is a great sketch with endless possibilities that was perfect for the holly challenge!!  I stamped the background stamp using my Memento Northern Pine and added Candy Cane Stickles for the berries.  It is hard to see but I used some Kraft Twill and added little knots in 2 of the corners and finished off by rounding the corners on the right.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card Lori! Love that craft background! Such festive DSP! Looks so perfect for the holidays! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamping! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!