Sunday, March 9, 2014

Mom

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS.  Congratulations to Mynnette, I had fun cruising through your gallery!  I chose to CASE this card, changing the colors, theme and the sketch a bit.  I've had the top layer with the washi tape sitting on my desk for a bit, my original idea didn't turn out but I thought it would be perfect for this card!  I wanted to use flowers similar to the ones Mynnette did on her card and thought of this great image from Gina K Designs Sun Kissed Autumn set.  I colored the flowers using my Memento Cottage Ivy marker and the flowers were stamped using my Vivid Aqua ink pad.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!