Saturday, March 15, 2014

MOM

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for the Inspiration challenge on SCS, we were to get our inspiration from the Packaging of the World site and I was immediately drawn to these wine labels.  It made me immediately think of my Ring Cluster stencil!  My card is also for Simon Says Wednesday challenge, to make a mothers day or special girl card.  I've been making mothers day card for Operation Write Home lately so this challenge was perfect!!  I just received an order from Simon's yesterday and was able to play with my new translucent embossing paste, which I did emboss with silver pearl embossing powder, I like how subtle and pretty it is!  I cut out the letters with my letter dies and used a sprinkle for the "o".
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the texture you made with the rings! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Lori! I really love the translucent rings. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Mother's Day or Special Girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!