Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Metal

Hi everyone!  Today my card is for a few challenges.  First it is for this weeks CAS challenge on SCS.  This week we are CASEing Arizona Maine, she has a wonderful CAS gallery and I chose to CASE this card.  I changed the technique, theme, used sequins and didn't use twine.  Second my card is for this weeks Simon Says Monday Pick Your Adventure challenge.  I tried to use only 5 things in my card but went over by 1!  So for the "5" I used 5 sequins.  Finally my card is for this weeks CASology challenge, cue card Metal.   There are may things we can do for this challenge but I fell in love with Ardyth's card and wanted to learn how she did it.  I followed the link to Jennifer's blog and what a fun technique!!  I used my new Penny Black Modest die, it was kind of tough matching up, so many small parts but I still like how it turned out!  I followed the sentiment with the flower by using the silver and gold there also.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today1

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Your flower worked out beautifully! I'm wondering if you had as much ep all over the place as I did, or if you were neat as a pin like Jennifer! lol! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lori!! I watched that video too, and I want to try it. You have done it perfectly here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really beautiful, elegant card, Lori! Thank you for sharing your project and for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous and wonderful embossing. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Lori! You rocked that metallic technique and I love the subtle touch of embossing in the background! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!