Saturday, June 14, 2014

Anniversary

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for a few challenges.  First, for this weeks CASology challenge, this weeks cue card is anniversary, for this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch challenge and finally for today's Inspiration challenge on SCS.  My inspiration came from this photo, the lines made me think of scoring so I went with that for my middle piece.  This sentiment from my Reverse Confetti Crushin set makes for the perfect anniversary card to me!  The little wood veneer hearts seemed to fit perfectly!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. WOW, beautiful!!!

    Thanks for joining CASology in the celebrations, tune in we have more to come and blog candy!, so check out CASology's post TODAY to see what is coming!!!!

    ---Also check out my special post tomorrow -for MORE Fun, Prize and a GAME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the neutral colour combination and the pretty hearts! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those wood veneer hearts, gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the details and the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!