Saturday, August 16, 2014

FS393

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks featured stamper challenge on SCS.  Congratulations to Diane (fionna51)!  She has a great gallery with lots of wonderful cards to choose from!  I kept coming back to this card and decided it was the one!  The sentiment I used is from my Grand Holiday Greetings set from My Favorite Things, what a great set for the inside or outside of your holiday card. I added a impression plate to the ivory layer, changed the theme, colors, die cut and used sequins instead of brads.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! Love the pink with such a pretty sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!