Saturday, August 2, 2014

Rainbow

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for a few challenges.  First for the Dare to Get Dirty challenges on SCS!!  Today starts the week long challenges, if you aren't a member now is a great time to join!  Second, my card is for this weeks CASology challenge, the cue card is Rainbow and finally for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  I used my Mama Elephant True Friend stamp set and Bold Banner die to separate the colors, they didn't blend well together!  
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What fun, bright colors! And I love the sentiment you've used with them. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your color choices, those banners and your overall design! Kudos! So fun and cheerful! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous!! Love all the colors and that fabulous sentiment! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super sentiment, GREAT Rainbow card, LOVE it, Thanks so much for joining us this week at CASology!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!