Sunday, August 24, 2014

School Bus

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for the CAS challenge for this week.  Our challenge is coloring.  A few days ago I received my Whipper Snapper order and couldn't wait to color some of my new images!  This adorable School Bus was the first image to be colored, isnt't it adorable?!  I added glossy accents to all the windows and bus doors.  I wanted to make a piece of notebook paper, I cut out the cardstock and used my Office Edges Confetti Cuts and my corner rounder at the bottom of the piece.  I added washi tape and cut my clouds out, added liquid applique and glitter.  One cloud is up on pop dots, I threw on a few rhinestones and that wrapped this card up.  I had a lot of fun making this card!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!