Sunday, September 14, 2014

Mother's Daughter

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for the featured stamper challenge on SCS.  This weeks lucky lady is Mother's Daughter!  I had a hard time deciding on which card to CASE but kept coming back to this card.  I've never had success with this technique and don't have any shaving cream at the moment so I used the alcohol ink technique, using Cranberry, Lemonade & Terra Cotta inks.  I added ribbon and didn't use a die, used a stamp instead.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the alcohol ink technique you used, and the colors are gorgeous with the sentiment. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great technique and such an elegant card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!