Friday, September 26, 2014

Nutty for You

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks Paper Smooches Sparks challenge!  This week our challenge is:
Even though it has been warm here the last couple of days, the trees are turning and the calendar says it is fall so I wanted to go with that type of color palette.  I went with one of my first Paper Smooches stamps sets and still one of my favorites Falling for You.  I love coloring this acorn, so fun!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love this, so wonderfully cozy and full of fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love the colors you used on the acorn! super card! thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!