Friday, October 31, 2014

Another Year in the Books

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for the final Hope You Can Cling To challenge on Splitcoast.  I am behind on 3 or 4 and plan to get them finished the weekend so you may be seeing them here!  I love this month and am so sad to see it over, it has been a lot of fun!  Lydia is hosting this challenge and her challenge is "Another Year in the Books".  She wants us to use our favorite childhood book as our inspiration.  The first book I remember falling in love with was Judy Blume's "Are You There God, it's Me Margaret".   I'm not one to read books more than once but I did with this book, I remember I loved it so much!  
I used my Slumber Party image from Gina K Designs, it reminds me of the book :)  I used my Wink of Stella clear pen to run along the bottom portion of the image panel, I added Liquid Applique on the popcorn and the image panel is up with pop dots.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!