Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone!  Today's card is for Susie's Hope You Can Cling To challenge on SCS to create our own background.  My very favorite backgrounds to create are to use a stencil and embossing paste!  I'm struggling with coming up with a design for Christmas cards for this year but I may have stumbled on a design thanks to Susie's challenge!  I used my Tim Holtz Holiday Knit Layering Stencil and sprinkled red embossing paste and heat embossed when it was dry.  I do like this simple design!  I thought the sentiment from my Sweet 'n Sassy Christmas Light stamp set, so pretty!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love this stencil en how you created this card !
    The red is always great !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!