Monday, December 15, 2014

Holly Jolly

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  I was stumped by this one as I am more of a middle, centered kind of stamper so having the layer off to one side isn't something I normally care for but I really like how this card came out and may have to duplicate it!  I used my Grand Holiday Greetings which was perfect for the panel! Because it fit so well my twine is off to the side more than I originally intended.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty way to use the sketch. I love the classic red and white. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!