Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Style

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for a couple of challenges.  First this months OWH Mid Month Throwdown challenge, red white and blue.  Second for this weeks CASology challenge, the cue card is style.  I went with my style for this challenge, CAS of course and cute.  I don't always go that route but it is my preferred way unless I don't have a lot of time :)  I colored this adorable kitty and sentiment from my new I Knead You set.  All of the images make me smile so I had to have it!  I don't know if you can see but I stamped my Paw Prints Background and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  The fishtail panel and little square was cut out using my newest die, Stitched Banner Due Dies, love them!  
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Cute little kitten !
    Love this style, hopefully I can find some time this afternoon !
    Its raining !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and CAS indeed! Love how that little ball of wool has just rolled away. Thank you for sharing your style with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori,
    Saw this sweetie of a card over at Casology and had to come peek and leave some love. The only time I come close to creating a CAS card is if I have about three minutes flat to get a card to the mailbox!!! It's definitely something I would like to work on ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So SUPER Cute!!!!
    Thanks for joining us 'In STYLE" at CASology this week! We love it when you do!

    I have blog candy on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!