Sunday, April 19, 2015

Hello

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks Wednesday Sketch challenge.  I knew I wanted to use some new products but it took me a bit to figure out how I wanted to bring it all together.  First I had to use my You Gnome Me set, I just love it, too cute!!  I decided to go with my Simply Circles Background and watercoloring with Cracked Pistachio, Mustard Seed and Salty Ocean distress inks.  That layer was attached to a layer using Stitched Scalloped Edges.  Not my norm but I had a ton of fun making this card!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your card made me smile - big time - love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori this gnome of yours is so stinkin cute! :) Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!