Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Just the Way You Are

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for a couple of challenges.  First MFT's color challenge.  We are to use Nightshift Blue, Summer Splash, Sour Apple and Whip Cream.  Normally I struggle with color challenges and so rarely play in them but I loved these colors together and was able to come up with something I kind of like!  Second, for the latest OWH sketch challenge.  I thought I was going to struggle with it but it came together easy and I had a lot of fun with it!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Again a great card, love those colors !
    I am going outside because the wether
    is great to day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great CAS card, love the blues and blue greens, serene and calm! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori,

    What a fun card! Absolutely love the way your incorporated the MFT colors and interpreted the OWH sketch. :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors as well. Great use of the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome CAS card and great layout!! Love that sentiment. Can you tell me which stamp set it's from? Thank you. bjlee717"at"hotmail"dot"com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!