Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Spring

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks CASology challenge.  The cue card for this week is spring.  When I think of spring I think of flowers.  I've had this piece of pattern paper along with the cardstock sitting on my desk for a few days and I thought it would be perfect for the challenge.  Funny I went with a dark cardstock instead of my normal white but I love how the 2 papers go together!  A simple hello die with whip cream cardstock and the card is complete!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So pretty - I love the softness of the green and the simplicity of your treatment of this patterned paper! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!