Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sweet

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks CASology challenge.  This weeks cue card is sweet.  Initially I was thinking along the lines of candy, cupcakes, etc., but I wanted to go a different direction and make a pretty card and sweet sentiment :)   I used my Circle Scribble Flowers set.  The flower was stamped in Tickled Pink, I then added Glossy Accents to the top and cut out one of my Scribbles Die-namics with white cardstock.  The sentiment from Donuts and Sprinkles was heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  The edge was cut with my Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 2 and randomly added gold and pink sequins.  I tied to a bow to finish the card.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the shine on your fabulous scribble flower! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOri, I love your soft colors and pretty accents -- that stitched border is wonderful, and I love your sweet sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!