Saturday, May 2, 2015

#love

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for the Crazy for Challenges to use eyes or vision and for the Sugar Sketch Challenge.  It was the perfect excuse to use my Hashtag Hipster stamp set, I thought of it as soon as I saw the sketch.  I fell in love with this incentive set as soon as I saw it and had a ton of fun making this card!  I used my Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 1 and 2 dies and Charcoal sequins to finish off the card.  The colors match just about perfectly irl but I couldn't get them to in the photo!  Also, my dp is printed like this, it kind of drives me crazy to not be straight across but I thought it went well with this card :)
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Just so adorable Lori. I love how you used the cell phone in that set. So happy you joined us at SugarPea Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!