Friday, June 19, 2015

love you

Hi everyone!!  Today I have a card for this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  My mojo returned a bit when I saw this fun sketch!  I hope that roll keeps on going, I don't like when it takes a hike!  I finally got my hands on this super fun set from Winnie & Walter, The Big, the Bold and the Happy stamp set and dies.  I've had my eye on them for a bit and finally got them!  I made a watercolor background using Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves and Fired Brick distress inks.  I blended them with water, dried the paper and added droplets of water.  The love was cut out 3 times for dimension and I added a few heart sequins randomly.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Lori this is beautiful!
    Thanks for being inspired by the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your watercolor background is fantastic ... stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is beautiful! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on the sketch--love your inked background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!