Sunday, October 4, 2015

Watercolor

Hi everyone!  I'm still playing along with Winnie & Walter's World Card Making day challenges, hoping to get a few more in!  I'm loving watercoloring lately so I had to be sure and play along with Vanessa's Watercolor challenge!  I used Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron and Squeezed Lemonade and used the smooshing technique on this card.  Drying and added additional color in between layers.  I used my The Big The Bold and The Happy stamp set and happy cutaway, love love love this set!!  To finish off the card I added drops of glossy accents.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love how this turned out! Great background for your beautiful card! Thank you for joining me at Winnie & Walter ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!