Saturday, February 6, 2016

Love you

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for a couple of challenge  First, this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch challenge and the Pretty Pink Posh Valentine Challenge:

  I had a lot of fun with this card.  I loved the sketch so, so fun!  I had the idea to use the lips from my Lil' Inkers Smooches stamp set as soon as I saw the sketch.  I used the oval from my Decorative Tags 1,  the outside is up with fun foam (I'm really having fun with that!) I cut out the zig zags using my Stitched Border 1 Dies.  To finish off my card I added 3 different size PPP sequins.
I hope you enjoy and tanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Lori, what a fun card. It's not easy to create a CAS card, but make it look complete and you did just that. Great use of all those PPP products!

    Thanks for taking the time to join along in the PPP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used the border dies to create zigzag strips. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!