Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Valentine

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks CASology challenge.  This week our cue card is Valentine.  I've been on quite a roll with Valentine cards and having a lot of fun making them!!  My card is also my final entry into the Pretty Pink Posh Valentine Challenge:

  Thanks Paulina, I've had a ton of fun participating!   I received my new Pizza My Heart set from Lawn Fawn yesterday and knew I wanted to play, it is such a fun set!!  I matched it up with my Stitched Banner Duo 2 , Stitched Borders 3 dies and a few Sparking Clear Mix sequins and the card was finished!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love puns and this is such a fun card, to showcase one! Cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, this card shows off your new Lawn Fawn set so well and it looks perfect with the Stitched Banner Duo 2 dies! Another great card entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This new set was whispering to me today, but I resisted. Your card is making it hard to resist! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how funny and fun! Lori, I love the layout and the cute sentiment...what a great Valentine! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!