Monday, May 23, 2016

The Colors of the Rainbow

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for Allie's Stamp TV challenge, The Colors of the Rainbow.  You know how much I love my Brusho's so of course I had to use them for this challenge!  I really like how the background turned out too!  I sprinkled the colors and then spritzed with water.  In area's where the colors were really running and got a little muddy, I picked up the water with a paper towel, applied more powder and lightly prized with water again.  I heat embossed the Congratulations with black embossing powder from Theresa Momber's set Follow Your Dreams.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!