Saturday, July 30, 2016

dini

Hi everyone!  Today we are starting off the Dare to Get Dirty challenges on Splitcoast!  For the next week we will have several challenges to play in, we would love if you could join us, it's tons of fun!!  My card for today is for dini's challenge.  This one was quite a challenge for me, I didn't read it correctly when I signed up for it so when I went back I had quite a surprise!  Ha!  But it was fun, I'm always up for a good challenge!  I've had the woodgrain panel on my desk for a while, I was puttering around with my card, I had already picked out the lime color, I held the woodgrain up to the lime and it went so well together!  I used my MFT Always and Forever Stamp Set, Ampersand die and Peek a Boo hearts dies.  So fun!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!