Sunday, August 14, 2016

Remarkable Resist

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for a couple of challenges.  First, this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge and also for MFT's Camp Create Remarkable Resist challenge.  I heat embossed snowflakes from my Snowflake Flurry set with clear embossing powder and used Paver Red Ink, I thought it would be fun to use a little different color.  The left side looked so bare so I added a few sequins.  The sentiment is from my Santa's Elves set.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket
SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. Great results with this technique !

    Ineke X

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the texture you got with embossed snowflakes and the Paver Red ink! That rich red and clean white is a gorgeous combination. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. The colors are excellent. The snowflakes simply POP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, I really like this one! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and gorgeous color choice! Love the emboss resist on this card, too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!