Sunday, September 4, 2016

so thankful

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for a few challenges.  First, I used this weeks Freshly Made Sketches, second, this weeks CASology challenge, this week's cue card is Stitch.  Finally, this weeks Mix it up Monday challenge on Stamp TV, Fair Fun.  My card doesn't look anything like a fair theme but my inspiration came from going down to the Minnesota State Fair last weekend.  We went into the Creative Arts building, it had mostly quilts, many different kinds of foods, cookies, cakes, breads, etc.  But, I found a very small display of cards!  I had no idea you could enter them!  I will keep that in mind if we ever move back!  I used my new Painted Autumn Stamp TV kit.  Love these flowers, all of them actually, they are gorgeous!
I hope you enjoy, and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Stunning card, gorguss design and colours. A winner for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful bouquet! I love the clean design and the pretty scalloped edge. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that stitched edging, looks like lace! So perfect paired with that beautiful bouquet of flowers! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, I adore this card- you did a marvelous job on it! Have a nice holiday today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I just love the color of the flowers. What colors did you use? On my computer they look like a grey brown,love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color choice for the flowers. It definitely has a fall feel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!