Sunday, October 9, 2016

may your joy be as countless as the golden grain

Hi everyone!  I'm really excited about my card for today!  The brand new Falliday Fest on Splitcoast starts today with 3 challenges!!  My card is for Lori aka stamp_momma's challenge.  She would like us to make a Thanksgiving card and include wheat.  I started by running Pumice Stone and Hickory Smoke distress inks along my ivory cardstock.  I embossed with my Tim Holtz embossing folder and then ran my white inkpad over that.  The wheat die is from Impression Obsession and I cut out with MFT brown paper bag cardstock.  I tied twine around and added silver messy thread behind.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!